Since 1991, we have led an effort to permanently improve the lives of those in Merced County who are homeless, those who have been incarcerated or have been imprisoned by their own addictions. We have implemented innovative programs designed to offer the greatest long-term benefit for men, women and families. Every changed life is a victory for which we can thank God.
Providing hope and serving homeless and needy people of Merced County.
Homeless and needy people being fed, housed, and transformed through the power of Jesus Christ in Merced County.
how you have helped us change lives.
- Provided over 12,500 services, such as: transportation, obtaining ID's/birth certificates, identifying income sources and housing for the 500+ people we served in 2017.
- Continued staff training and development to strengthen job skills the staff can utilize now and in future opportunities.
- Implemented the C.O.R.E. Academy curriculum that addresses life issues and helps prepare our participants to build productive and fulfilling lives.
- Established 8 transitional living group homes to help men and women move towards independence.
- Increased from 50 to 80 beds available at our group homes.
- Provided permanent supportive housing for a homeless family with young children.
- Implemented a software program that tracks each participant in our programs from entry to outcomes to help them set and achieve their goals.