If you would like to meet one or more of the following needs, you may drop off donations at our office,
527 W 20th Street, Merced, CA 95340, Monday - Saturday, 12PM-5PM.
Please call our office with any questions, 209.722.9269. Thank you!
- Do you have a used minivan? It doesn't matter if it's damaged or has high mileage, we'll take it! Now that we have multiple locations spread throughout the city of Merced, transportation is a huge concern. We transport the men and women in our recovery programs and group homes DAILY to addiction and life management classes, Bible studies, Celebrate Recovery, medical appointments, DMV, and CHURCH! We also use our vehicles to pick up donations of clothing, furniture, and food. Currently we are making multiple trips using smaller vehicles or a large, gas-guzzler van with no seats - neither option is very efficient. Would you consider donating your used minivan to the Rescue Mission? Or know someone who may consider donating theirs? It would fill a great need as we serve and meet the needs of many people. Contact Tim Adam, 209-947-1394 or Bruce Metcalf, 209-480-3899. Thank you & God bless!
needed for furnishing transitional home
- Bunk beds or twin sized beds
- Sheets for twin sized beds
- Kitchenware: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, bowls, etc.
- Dining room table
- Gently used couches/living room furniture
- Washing machines and dryers
needed for running our programs
- Computers (newer ones)